Beautiful Honeysuckle and Elderflower, a Very Wild smell.
- These candles are hand poured by Karen from Bougie, into her own hand made pots.
- These are fired in their on-site pottery at Fforchwen Farm in the heart of the Garw Valley, South Wales.
- When finished bowls can be reused-mine is now a gorgeous tealight holder!
- Soy wax, wooden wick and fragrance oil
- For best results, the first burn must reach the edge of the vessel to prevent tunnelling. After this burn for up to 4 hours each time and trim the wick before relighting. The burn time on the small candles is around 30-40 hours.